Serena Piccoli Photography respects the privacy of website users.
Serena Piccoli Photography is based in the UK and uses and retains information for business and professional purposes in line with UK data protection regulations.
Personal data is all information that relates directly or indirectly to an identifiable individual person.
Serena Piccoli Photography may collect personal data about you in the following situations:
• When you enquire about hiring Serena Piccoli as a photographer or express an interest in her work or services
• When you hire Serena Piccoli as a photographer
• When Serena Piccoli photographs you as an individual or as part of a team
In any of these situations Serena Piccoli Photography may keep a record of your image and the date and time of its capture, your name, your email address, your business address and your phone numbers.
Use of your personal data
The personal data Serena Piccoli Photography collects may be used to:
• Fulfil the contractual obligations of the photographic brief, whether commissioned by you, your business or by a third party, for example a magazine, pr or design agency.
• Keep you up to date with news and examples of recent work.
• Promote Serena Piccoli Photography via website and other marketing material.
• Fulfil any obligations Serena Piccoli Photography has according to law, for example accounting and tax regulations.
Please inform Serena Piccoli Photography if you do not wish to receive any communications.
Consent is sought wherever and whenever possible and required. However, some information may be held for journalistic purposes where consent is not required.
Serena Piccoli Photography will only disclose personal information where it is required to do so by law.
Serena Piccoli Photography takes reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of personal data. All information provided is stored on secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers and devices. Serena Piccoli Photography cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
Data protection policy amendments
Serena Piccoli Photography may update this policy from time to time by posting revisions here. Please check here occasionally for any changes.
Users may request copies of personal information held by Serena Piccoli Photography, providing appropriate evidence of identity – such as a copy of the photo pages of a passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus a copy of a (utility) bill showing your current address. Serena Piccoli Photography may withhold information within legal limits. By e-mailing Serena Piccoli Photography, you authorise Serena Piccoli Photography to retain such personal information within the scope of current legislation.
Serena Piccoli Photography accepts no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of other websites.
Please inform Serena Piccoli Photography if personal information needs correcting or updating.
For any questions, please contact Serena Piccoli Photography using this form